My name is Soula Mantalvanos (“Soula”), welcome to my website, although its hardly welcoming for anyone having to research pelvic chronic pain.
This website is an account of my personal experience of pelvic chronic pain resulting from an injury/trauma, as I have since March 2007. I hope that my website will be a useful resource and guide for anyone who is living with chronic pain and in particular Pudendal Neuralgia. My intention is to help create an Australian resource for sufferers of this issue by telling my story and explaining my treatment and therapy of this unrecognised medical condition. Understanding and empathy is rare for this medical condition and research, it appears, has a long way to go, in fact it took 4.5 years for me to be diagnosed accurately.
I also openly comment on my frustrating experiences with the WorkCover system in dealing with my condition under circumstances where I genuinely wanted to return to work as soon as possible.
I hope you enjoy reading my story.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
Please read the Terms and Conditions below before using this website. By continuing to browse or view content on this website, you are deemed to have fully and unconditionally accepted and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions:
I. You agree to the disclaimer specified below under the heading “Disclaimer”.
2. All articles and blogs posted by Soula are, to the best of her knowledge, true, accurate and complete.
3. All comments posted by persons on this website other than Soula are the opinions of the person or persons posting those comments and Soula does not condone or endorse any of those comments.
4. Soula does not guarantee the security or privacy of the information posted by any person on this website. It is recommended that to maintain your own privacy, you only include your first name or an alias when entering any comments on this website.
5. You acknowledge and agree that Soula is not authorised to, nor is she providing any medical advice and that this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
6. The entire content included in this website including, but not limited to text, images, logos, graphics, audio, video or code is copyrighted as a collective work pursuant to Australian and International copyright laws and is owned by Soula. You must not transmit, broadcast, edit, adapt or make use of any content on this website without first obtaining the express written consent of Soula.
7. Where content on this website is provided by persons other than Soul a then that content is deemed to be owned by the person providing it and is protected by Australian and International copyright laws.
8. Soula does not endorse any product, service or treatment notwithstanding that it may be contained in this website. Any reference to a specific product, service or treatment is for information purposes only.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria and all Federal laws of Australia.
I. That no legal or fiduciary relationship is created between you and Soula as a result of you browsing and viewing content on this website; and
2. To release and indemnify and keep Soula released and indemnified from and against any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by you as a direct or indirect result of any information contained in this website.