My Pudendal Neuralgia family continues to grow… I’ve just met this wonderful charity group all for raising awareness and, most importantly, existing to represent sufferers with pelvic pain. They are based in the UK but their efforts and voices span the world. So lovely to be associated with you guys! Thank you for the advocacy pelvic pain sufferers so need. Can you also talk to our Governments so that injured workers have their injuries recognised?
About the Pelvic Pain Support Network
The Pelvic Pain Support Network is a patient led organisation with a board of trustees who are all patients or carers. As a registered charity, we are run entirely by volunteers.
Our advisory panel comprises experts from across the world, including Australia, the US and France who are clinicians, researchers and health professionals with an interest in pelvic pain.
What we do:
- • Provide support, information and advocacy for those with pelvic pain, their families and carers.
- • Promote and deliver education sessions about pelvic pain in the curriculum of health professionals and amongst the public.
- • Encourage and support of research to increase knowledge and understanding of the impact of pelvic pain”
For more information see here
The Pelvic Pain Support Network is a registered charity. We support patients with pelvic pain whether they have a diagnosed condition or not. We attend and represent those with pelvic pain at many local, national and international meetings, seminars and conferences.
This website provides:
- Support and information about diagnosis and treatment for those with pelvic pain, their families and carers
- Patients’ experience, managing and communicating about long term pelvic pain
Some of the conditions covered are: Adenomyosis, Adhesions, Cancer (Bowel and Ovarian), Crohn’s Disease, Cysts, Diverticulitis, Endometriosis, Deep Endometriosis, Interstitial Cystitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Painful Periods (Dysmenorrhoea), Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Pudendal Neuralgia, Ulcerative Colitis and Vulval pain.
For more information visit the website
Contact: email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pelvic Pain Support Network also provides a great online community called HealthUnlocked at www.pelvicpain.healthunlocked.com